Food Stylist for a day

Friday, October 29, 2010

Hi Everyone, Today October 29th, 2010, I got to be a food stylist for a day, (hopeful more). It all started when I answered an ad on Craigslist for a Chef Position. I got a call the next day to come in on Friday (today). What fun we all had (there where 3 of us ). We sat and talked about our culinary background for the first 45 minutes, then we where asked to put a spin on our favorite sandwich. I choose to do a Monte Cristo on a wrap style sandwich with the raspberry preserves, and they liked that. Then we were asked to do a spin on a Angus beef style sandwich, I did mine with Blue cheese, on a sour dough onion roll, they liked that as well.
Then we moved into the kitchen so show off our skills. I first made a pizza with sauteed onions, Prosciutto, fresh Parmesan cheese,mozzarella cheese and a dash of nutmeg on top. It looked & tasted wonderful. Then I was asked to make some fudge, I made a white chocolate and raspberry fudge. Wow was it awesome. Then I made a Lemon & raspberry pound cake, and guess what ? They also liked that ! I really could do this for the rest of my life ! I would died a very happy woman ! It was a blast, getting paid for something that I really loved doing. Wish me luck ♥♥♥ Below are some shots of my photo shoot today! Please feel free to subscribe and post your comments below :)









0 comments:

Cooking Fresh Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino