Sunday Mornings around the house

Friday, March 5, 2010


It is always fun writing these blog posts,, but even more so when I keep getting to write about my family.
Sunday mornings at our house are always laid back, you know (if your lucky like me) Reading the newspapers,make some breakfast for the family,calling to check on Mom & Dad.And if your really lucky your in-laws stop buy to say hi! So when the family came calling last weekend,I popped some Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls into the oven, brewed a pot of coffee and got some OJ ready as well.The Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls are warm, fresh, and ready to serve in just minutes.

Everything was ready when I opened the door !!! They where a hit with everyone, my father in-law commented that he had not had Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls in years, and they tasted so great. So dear readers, I encourage you to post a photo & share one of your family's sweet Sunday morning moments, like I am, and this month I have another giveaway for you courtesy of Pillsbury & My Blog Spark.The gift Pack includes a VIP coupon for Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls as well as a photo album to help keep your family's sweet Sunday morning memories close at hand. The Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls prize pack, information, and giveaway have all been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark.

0 comments:

Cooking Fresh Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino